YouTube videos are fun, are of all categories, but believe me, Instagram videos are not less either. For the past some time, the craze of Instagram videos has been growing rapidly. While watching the Instagram videos online is fun, but has all those drawbacks that any other online video play has. Have you thought about finding the way to download Instagram videos? If yes, then my friend, this article is meant to help you. Here I’m covering the best ways to download Instagram videos.
Use InstaDown to Download Instagram Videos
Instadown is an online service that lets you download your favorite Instagram videos with ease. This is the most convenient method to download Instagram videos, and is followed by millions. Here are steps about how to use InstaDown.
- First of all, head over to InstaDown website by clicking here.
- Go to the Instagram video that you wish to download. Copy its URL from your browser’s address bar.
- Paste the link in the field meant for it in the InstaDown website.
- Click on the button that reads ‘InstaDown’ to start the downloading process.
Use Torch Browser
You can use the Torch browser to download Instagram videos. Below is the process about how to do so.
- Of course, you must have Torch browser installed on your system. You can download it from here.
- When using the Torch browser, head over the Instagram video that you’d like to download.
- You will see the ‘Video’ button at top right of browser window. This button can’t be clicked. To make it clickable, you need to play the video.
- Once the button becomes clickable, simply click it to start the downloading of video.
Entering URL of your desired Instagram video again and again is hassle task, right? IFTTT is meant to provide you an easy way. It’s pretty popular service used by millions to automate the online life. With it, you can download Instagram videos right to your Dropbox account.
- To use IFTTT to download Instagram videos, you must have an account on it. It’s easy to get one. Do it right away.
- You also need to have Dropbox account. Get one if you don’t have it already.
- While in your IFTTT account, click on Create. You need to choose trigger channel out of many available options. Since our target is to use this service to download Instagram videos, so of course, choose Instagram as trigger.
- Now you need to activate your Instagram. Don’t panic! It’s one-time step only.
- Now, out of a few available options, choose the action that you want to perform to your Instagram account. Here, select the trigger as You like a video.
- Click on ‘Create Trigger’ and you are ready to go to next step.
- In the next step, choose Dropbox as cloud stroage service to store your liked Instagram videos.
- Activate the Dropbox account which is one-time step. Add file from URL is what you should choose as trigger.
- Click ‘Create Action‘ and ‘Create Recipe‘ buttons to get done with the setup process.
That’s it. Whatever video you will like on Instagram, will get saved in your Dropbox account. Simple!
There are many other ways to download Instagram videos, but I believe, these are enough to work out for anyone. Do implement them and share your experience with us in the comment section.
- download instagram