Nokia Lumia 822 is a new smart phone release by Nokia with Windows Mobile OS. It got positive reviews from all of its users and critics also acclaimed it for its superior performance. It became one of the best choices for phone lovers because of its awesome features. Regarding performance is concerned this phone will be in top position and you will never require resetting process for this phone. But you are selling or giving you phone to someone or if you forgot your mobile phone password etc. then the resetting process will help you. There are typically two ways to reset your phone to its default configuration apart from flashing the phone with new OS.
How To Soft Reset Nokia Lumia 822
The first method is known as soft reset. With the help options present on your phone you can reset your phone to its default settings.
- Close all your apps and tap on “Start”
- Tap the right arrow once and choose “Settings”
- Then tap on “About” which will present you with an option “Reset your phone”.
- Tap on it and again tap on “Yes’’ to confirm your action.
- The mobile phone will prompt that this process will delete all the data that is present on your phone and if you still want to continue, tap on “Yes” and the resetting process will start.
How To Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 822
The second method is known as hard reset. With some specific combination of keys you will reset your phone to its default condition.
- Close all your applications and switch off your phone.
- Press the power button which is on the right side of your phone and the volume button simultaneously.
- Press those two buttons continuously until you saw an exclamation mark on your mobile screen. After seeing the exclamation mark, release the buttons.
- Press the keys simultaneously one after another in the same order : Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down.
- This will initialize the resetting process and you must not touch any of your mobile buttons or screen until the resetting process is over.
Reset Nokia Lumia 822 Via PC
The third method is known as flashing. In this method you will connect your phone to the PC which is installed with flashing software. This is free software and anyone can easily download it. With the help of that software replace the OS and data that is present on your phone with new OS and the mobile will go to factory default settings. This process is somewhat complex when compared with the above two and should be done under expert’s guidance only.
Any resetting process, including flashing, will remove all the data that is present on your phone which includes contacts, captured images, important documents, music etc. So, it is always a better option to take back-up of your phone. One must keep their phone idle while the resetting process is on. Don’t panic even if your phone automatically restarts while is resetting process is undergoing and it is a normal practice in resetting of phones. Make sure that the battery of your mobile phone is fully charged before the start of the resetting process itself.Latest Trends:
- nokia 822 hard reset
- how to reset nokia lumia 822
- hard reset nokia lumia 822
- nokia lumia 822 hard reset
- factory reset nokia lumia 822
- hard reset lumia 822
- How to hardly reset my nokia Lumia 822
- reset nokia 822
- how to format or reset nokia lumia 822
- How to Flashing nokia 822 verizon