Taking screenshot is very easy on Android devices. Following a couple of steps you can easily capture the current screen of your Android device. With screenshot capture option you will be able to save the current screen of your Android device so you can share it with all your friends. Lenovo is one of the best mobile manufacturers of the world. A lot of new smartphones which are launched by Lenovo come with Android operating system which brings easy to use interface to Android devices.
If you are using any Lenovo Android device and you want to capture the current screen of your device or want to take a screenshot you can easily do that. There are three methods which you can follow if you want to capture screenshot of your Android device. You can have a look below and find the easiest approach which suits you to take screenshot on your Lenovo Android phones and tablets.
This method is one of the most common methods which is used by a lot of people for taking screenshots. Most of the smartphones come with this option of taking screenshot. Follow the steps shared below to capture screenshot.
- To capture screenshot press combination of Power + Volume down buttons for around 2 seconds.
- After 2 seconds you will hear a camera shutter sound and blink on the screen of your Lenovo device. This means that screenshot has been successfully captured on your Lenovo Android device.
- The screenshot which is captured with this method will be saved in Gallery of your Lenovo Android device.
This is the second method which you can follow to take screenshot on your Lenovo android device. If you didn’t liked the first method we suggest you to go for this method. Follow the steps shared below if you want to take screenshot with this method. You won’t be able to use this method on any other Android device as this is only available in the Lenovo User Interface.
- From the top of the screen of your device swipe down and get the status bar of your Lenovo Android device.
- You will see the quick settings of your Lenovo Android device. You will see a lot of options available in the quick settings panel.
- One of the options which you will find there will be with the name of Screen shot. Tap on the button and screenshot will be automatically taken on your Lenovo Android device.
The screenshots taken will be saved in Gallery of your Lenovo Android device.
If you are not able to take screenshots with the above two methods you can use some apps which will help you in easily taking screenshot. We have shared some apps below which you can download on your Android device for raking a screenshot.
Screenshot – Download link
Screen capture shortcut free – Download Link
Screenshot Ultimate – Download Link
Capture Screenshot – Download Link
We hope now you are able to take screenshots on your Lenovo smartphone. So which method did you used? Share it with us using the comments section below.
Related: How to screenshot Huawei phonesLatest Trends:
- how to take screenshot in lenovo
- how to screenshot on lenovo phone
- screenshot lenovo
- lenovo screenshot
- how to screenshot lenovo
- how to take screen shot in lenovo
- how to use screenshot in lenovo
- lenovo screen shot
- how to screenshot in lenovo
- how to take screenshot in Lenovo A308t mobile