Apple has always been winner of multitude praises with its iPhone devices. The latest one, the iPhone 6, has won hearts of millions, and I’m sure you are one of them. During use of your iPhone 6, you might have come across the situation in which you wanted to take screen. Since such situations are likely to come in the way of someone, so knowing the way to take screenshot becomes very important. If you are looking forward to know the process to take screenshot on iPhone 6, then let me tell you that luck is with you, as you’ve landed on the right page. Below is the process to do so.
2 easy ways to take screenshot on iPhone 6
Physical Key Method
What is need of going through complexity of installing apps to take screenshot, when you can do it with the physical keys itself. Below steps tell you how to use physical keys to take screenshot on iPhone 6.
- The very first step is to find the image that you want to capture. It could be anything like email, message, chat, game or any app. Just go to the intended screen before proceeding ahead.
- When on intended screen, press Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds till you hear the regular camera capture sound. You will also see a white screen.
- To find out the just-captured screenshot, go to “Photos” application and then click on Camera Roll. In this album, your screenshot lies at the last position. Tap on it to open it.
- Of course, you can edit the screenshot just like you edit any regular picture.
You’ve successfully learned the physical key method to take screenshot on iPhone 6.
Use Apps to Take Screenshot
If you did not like the above method for reasons known to you, then move to the iTunes and download apps that are meant to let you take screenshot on your iPhone. There are many such and are available in both free and paid versions. Do check out the features of apps and opt for the one that you find the best.
It’s now your turn to implement any of the above methods to take screenshot on your iPhone 6. Do share your experience with us in the comment section.
- cool ways to take pictures on iphone