Nokia released Lumia 925 mainly targeting the high end mobile users. Coming with Windows Mobile OS this phone created enthusiasm in mobile users from the start of its announcement. As Nokia became the main manufacturer for Windows OS, Microsoft also took extreme care regarding its software making this phone a perfect blend of high end hardware with awesome software. As windows mobiles are less popularized when compared with ios or android, people often raise doubts about OS issues, apps compatibility, taking screenshots etc. Let’s see each of them is separate articles. Coming to Screenshots, like ios and android, taking screenshots in Lumia 925 is very easy and there are three popular methods to take screenshots from Lumia 925.
Read Also : How To Take Screenshot On Lumia 520
The first method is very simple and already known to many users. Using the default set of buttons, you can take screenshots in Windows OS mobiles also.
- First, select the screen you want to take as screenshot.
- Press the two buttons i.e. start and power buttons simultaneously.
- If you see a nice animation of screen capture and hear camera clicking sound, then you are successful in capturing the screenshot.
- If not press buttons once again.
- Once you see the animation and/or heard sound go to Photos > Albums > Screenshots to find automatically saved screenshot.
- If you tap on the image twice you will be provided with option to share the picture via different mediums like facebook, twitter, drop-box, mail etc.
Second method is usage of apps that are available in windows app store. You can install popular screen capture apps like “Screen Capture”, “Screenshot Mobile” etc. to get your job done. Capturing screenshot through apps is somewhat complex when compared to the above methods but it has its own advantages like post editing, writing notes on images etc.
The third method is less known and it uses PC to take screenshot of your mobile. Go to Nokia website and download and install Nokia PC Suite to your PC. Connect your phone to PC with the help of USB. Open PC suite and after software detecting your phone, select and navigate it though your PC. Select the screen you want to capture. Use indigenous methods of PC like snipping tool, prt-sc etc. to take screenshot of your mobile in computer and remember to save it in the location you prefer. If you want to have that screenshot on your mobile also, then copy and paste image to your phone data with the help of PC Suite. This method is rarely used as it is more complex when compared with the above two.
Screenshots usage has increased tremendously in the recent periods. Weather it is PC or smart phone, screenshots have its own distinct advantages. Be it a high score in your favorite game or an important note, you can easily save them to your phone memory for future reference. It is always better to know different methods and use the one which is most suitable to you.
- screenshot lumia 925
- lumia 925 screenshot
- how to take screenshot in lumia 925
- screenshot nokia lumia 925
- nokia 925 screenshot
- screenshot nokia 925
- nokia lumia 925 screenshot
- print screen lumia 925
- how to screenshot on nokia lumia 925
- lumia 925 print screen