OnePlus One is a flagship killer which is giving tough competition to other flagship devices. OnePlus One is a powerful Android device which runs on Custom Android OS which goes by the name of CyanogenMod and is unbelievably cheap. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch multi touch screen giving a pixel resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. The display screen of OnePlus One smartphone is coated with Corning Gorilla glass 3 which protects the screen from all the scratches and dust.
So coming to the main motto of this post we are going to tell you how to take screenshot on your OnePlus One smartphone. If you need to take screenshot and capture something on the homescreen of your smartphone this guide will help you. We are going to share two easy methods using which you can easily take screenshot of your OnePlus One smartphone.
Taking screenshot on OnePlus One
There are two ways to do it.
- Hold the Power button and Volume Down button of your OnePlus One smartphone at the same time.
- Keep holding for 3-4 seconds until you see that a screenshot has been taken.
- One the screenshot has been taken you can go to the Notifications Area and see the Screenshot. From there you can also send the screenshot to anyone using Facebook, Gmail, What’s App etc.
Related: How to screenshot Mi4
- Go to the Settings Tab of your OnePlus One smartphone.
- Then move to Buttons > Power Menu > Check “Screenshot” there.
- Now when you press the Power button you will see option to take a screenshot.
- You can also use this method to take a screenshot.
All the screenshots which you take on your device will be stored in internal storage of your device (/storage/emulated/0)/Pictures/Screenshots)
OnePlus One phone overview:
It comes with a powerful 2.5 Ghz quad core processor and 3 GB RAM. With this hardware configuration you will be able to run all sorts of games and applications on your smartphone and the device will deliver the best performance. You won’t find any lags when you are using many applications even if some are running in the background. As we already told you that OnePlus One runs on CyanogenMod which is a custom ROM based on Android KitKat v4.4.4 so the combo of the hardware and software will take your breath away because Cyanogenmod is one of the best and stable ROM’s ever developed for Android.
You get the option to choose from 16 and 64 GB memory options. There is no 32 GB option available and no slot for adding external memory card. So if you think you need more memory better go for the 64 GB model.
It comes with 13 mega pixel camera with LED Flash and auto focus. The camera quality of OnePlus One is amazing great and you can capture best shots using the rear camera of the device. The 5 Mega Pixel front camera will get you some of the best selfie shots you could ever think of. The device is powered up be a 3100 mAh non-removable battery which will easily last it for an entire day.
- how to take screenshot in one plus one
- how to take screen shot in one plus one
- one plus one screenshot
- screenshot in oneplus one
- how to take screenshot in oneplus one
- how to take screenshot in oneplus
- screenshot oneplus one
- oneplus one screenshot
- screenshot in oneplus
- one plus one phone screen shot keys