Many times we want to save something which is present on our screen. Other than using a camera to capture the screen of your device, you can easily take a screenshot and save it on your smartphone or send it to anyone. If you want to take screenshot on your Galaxy Note 4 you can follow any of the methods shared below.
How to screenshot on Note 4
The first method of taking a screenshot is using the hand swipe.
- Go to Apps > Settings > Controls > Palm Motion (Enable by moving switch) > Capture screen (Enable by moving the switch).
- Once you have enabled the capture screen option, place your hand on the right side of your Galaxy note 4 and make sure that your hand is covering the screen vertically.
- Swipe your hand to left side, towards your Note 4. Screenshot will be captured on your Galaxy Note 4.
Power and home button method:
This is one of the oldest methods applicable on most of the Android devices for taking a screenshot.
- Press the Power and home button together until you see a flash on your screen.
- When you see, it means that you have successfully taken screenshot on your Galaxy Note 4 smartphone.
This method will show you how to take screenshot using S-pen.
- Place the S-Pen on the display screen of your Galaxy note 4 smartphone and press the S-pen button.
- When you see the Air-command option select option to take the screenshot.
All the screenshots taken will be saved in the Gallery of your Galaxy Note 4.
Galaxy Note 4 overview:
Samsung has added a new smartphone to their Note series i.e. Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is the latest smartphones/phablet launched by Samsung. The device was unveiled at the IFA event which took place in Berlin in 2014. This is the fourth phablet which is added in the Note series of Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with a sharper 5.7-inch display which a quad-HD display which is delivers a pixel resolution of 1440X2560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gives you a pixel density of 515ppi. It comes with a powerful 2.7 Ghz snapdragon 805 quad core processor and 3 GB RAM which is really powerful hardware.
Samsung is making it a tough for other manufacturers by providing powerful hardware in its devices. With this much powerful hardware you won’t find any lags while you are using your Galaxy Note 4. Use as much as apps you want to use, your system won’t lag. The smartphone comes with Android v4.4 Operating system which is KitKat but soon there is going to be an upgrade to the Android L operating system. Galaxy Note 4 comes with a 16 mega pixel primary camera which will help you in taking some of the best pictures ever. It comes with LED flash and allows you to capture photos and record videos in 1080 p HD. It comes with Optical Image Stabilization feature which will prevent capturing shaking images on your Note 4 smartphone. The front 3.7 mega pixel camera is ideal for taking selfies and will bring crystal clear picture quality when you are video calling.
- note 4 wont take a screenshot