The Sony smartphones are known to have the best technology and features amidst the other competitors. The recently launched Xperia Z2 at MWC in Barcelona, Spain is an example of that.
The Xperia Z2 is now available in the market and giving stiff competition to the likes of Samsung Galaxy S5, Apple iPhone 5s and many others with its classy design and features.
Now, as the features and size of smartphones are increasing day by day, we’re using them at the place of laptops too. The Z2 has good size to serve you for all the tasks you ought to do on your laptop. And, for example screenshot taking is one of them.
Here below are some methods of taking the screenshots on the Xperia Z2 so that if you need to take a picture on any app or game at a time then you could do that directly from your smartphone.
Related: How to screenshot LG G2
Screenshots Using the Hardware Keys
This method uses the hardware keys available on your phone in a combination to take the screenshots. Here below are the steps.
- Go to the app or game screen or window of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Press and hold the power and volume down button together.
- Release the buttons when you hear the shutter sound of the camera.
- Find your screenshot in the notification area or the gallery.
Using 3rd Party Apps
There is another method of taking the screenshot and that is by using the 3rd party apps. You find many apps under this niche and one them is ‘Screenshot’. Here below are the steps to take the screenshot using an app.
- Go to Play store and download the app ‘Screenshot’.
- Head to the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now, pull down the notification area and search the downloaded app icon on the Quick Memo.
- Just click that icon to take the screenshot.
- You’ll hear the capture sound of the camera once your screenshot has been taken.
- You can find your screenshot again in the notification area or the gallery.
The Sony Xperia Z2 is a very handy smartphone when it comes to features, technology and support. It can easily do any task of your laptop if you’re at ease with that.
And, with the above discussed methods, you can now easily take the screenshots on it, at least I hope that.