How many of you decided to opt for iPhone 6 Plus over the iPhone 6? Those who did, must keep reading this article ahead, as here, I’m providing the best ways to take screenshot on this esteemed smartphone. Those who are brainstorming to understand the importance of knowing the way to take screenshot, let me tell that one may find its importance when making tutorials, when keeping record of high score in any particular game, etc.
So, ready to learn the process? Below mentioned ones are best to take screenshot on iPhone 6 Plus.
Screenshot iPhone 6 Plus
Physical Key Method
- All you need to do is press Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together. Before doing so, make sure to be on the screen that you really want to capture.
- When on the intended screen, press the aforementioned buttons at the same time.
- You will see a white screen and will hear sound of camera shutter. This confirms that screenshot has been captured successfully.
- Just head over to “Photos” application to see the screenshot which lies in Camera Roll section there.
- You can use any app or in-built features to edit the captured screenshot anytime you want to.
Use Third-Party Apps
iTunes houses the apps that let you take screenshot on iPhone 6 Plus. Just go through such apps, read reviews of them, and make selection of the best. The selection depends a lot on whether you are looking forward to spend money on app meant for this purpose or not.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick up your iPhone 6 Plus and capture the screen that you want to.