Taking a screenshot on the smartphones today is a very simple and funny thing to do as many the android kitkat version has made it very easy. The new hot smartphone in the market LG G3 also uses the a new and innovative method of taking the screenshot.
However, both the methods are very easy and you just require a couple of minutes to master them, but the back-panel hardware buttons could be an issue for you. Still, here below are methods of taking the screenshot on the LG G3.
The Hardware Button Methods
While using this method of taking the screenshot, you need to press a combination of the hardware buttons available on your phone and for LG G3, here below are the steps.
- First of all, go to the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now, hold the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Power’ buttons together, which are at the back side.
- You’ll hear the shutter sound of the camera as the confirmation of the screenshot.
- You can find your screenshot in the screenshot folder in the gallery or in the notification area on the home screen.
Related: How to screenshot on Galaxy S5
Home Screen Method
This method of taking the screenshot requires you to use your in-built option from the home screen, and here’s how to do that on the LG G3.
- Go to the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now, move your thumb from the bottom of the screen where the soft key options are available to the upper right side until to click on the Qmemo option (A Q shaped symbol).
- This movement of your hand will capture the screenshot of your screen with the shutter sound.
- You can access the screenshot again from the screenshot folder in the gallery.
- Also, you can edit the screenshot as well by writing whatever you want on it.
I guess now you’re able to take the screenshot on your LG G3 mobile and if you face any issue specially with the second method, please write in the comment section below and we’ll help you out.
- method of screen short of oppo a33f