The Nexus smartphone and tablet series is quite popular, and there are numerous reasons why it is so. The hardware and software features of Nexus-tagged gadgets are loved and praised by everyone. Nexus 6 is one such device that is blessed by incredible hardware and software part. Well, here, I’m not to talk about them, but to teach you the best ways by which you can take screenshot on Nexus 6. So, all those out of you who own the aforesaid esteemed phablet, must keep reading ahead to know about how to take screenshot on it.
Method to take screenshot on Nexus 6
Physical Key Method
Well, Android devices do come with the feature that let you take screenshot with ease. All new Android devices come with this commendable feature, all thanks to huge demand and regular need of it. The steps to take screenshot are quite simple. Below mentioned ones are meant to take screenshot on Nexus 6.
- First of all, open the game, app, or in short, the intended screen that you wish to capture.
- Now all you need to do is to press Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Keep both buttons pressed for a while, say for 2-3 seconds. To be accurate, you must keep the buttons pressed till you hear shutter sound and the screen blinks. These two signs tell that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Now just open the Notification panel, and there you can see the preview of screenshot.
- You can edit the screenshot just like you edit any regular picture. Of course, you can share it with ease, via number of available sharing methods.
- You can see the clicked screenshot anytime you want to. You just need to head over to Gallery app and then to Screenshot folder to make that happen.
That’s it. You are done with the process to take screenshot on Nexus 6.
Related: How to take a screenshot on Nexus 6
Use Apps to Take Screenshot
There are many screenshot apps available in the Google Play which you can download for free to take screenshot on Nexus 6. Just like any other type of apps, all in this particular category are not meant to do satisfactory work, but a few ones do it very well. An app named ‘Screenshot’ does pretty impressive work. You can find it easily in Google Play. Of course, you can check out other apps to see which one suits your needs the best.
These are the ways to take a screenshot on Nexus 6. If you are still having any problems in taking screenshots, comment below.